DJA wrote:

I may have spoken too soon. While I was able to initially connect to the WRT54GL+OpenWRT, I can't anymore. I suspect that the problem lies in some file which has changed in the XO itself. IOW, a network related file has probably been modified post-connection to my AP, and now needs cleaning up.

I'll have to rummage around in the file system to see if I can find it. Accessing a WPA2 network still works okay, just not through that router. I can connect fine through my D-Link Pocket Router.

While trying to solve the (XO<->OpenWrt)+WPA2 connection problem, I ended up re-installing OpenWrt/X-Wrt on the router. That meant that I had to reconfigure all the settings, but the end result was that I can again connect the XO to the router using WPA2. And I got educated about both devices a little bit more. Gook old-fashioned computer fun.

--
   Best Regards,
      ~DJA.

--