** Reply to message from Andrew Lentvorski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Sat, 07 Jun
2008 14:10:47 -0700

> It depends what you want.  The OLPC is vastly underpowered relative to
> the Eee PC at effectively the same price.

And I would not have even considered taking an Eee PC down to the
Baja 500 last weekend. The XO did pretty good but the dust did make
the touchpad quite sensitive. I'll bring a mouse or trackball next time.
They really are two vastly different devices when you consider the
requirements for which they were designed with.

Doug

--
KPLUG-List@kernel-panic.org