Well, never let it be said that Google doesn't get press:

Hope this finds you well! I've received a media request from a
reporter with San Diego 6 TV news; she's interested in speaking
with someone regarding today's release of Google's new Web browser,
Chrome.

And we wonder why the country is in such bad shape.

When this is the kind of thing the press wants to cover, even as a geek, I have to shake my head.

I mean, come on, a web browser? Hell, Internet Explorer's new Pr0n ... err ... "privacy" mode is probably more important to their audience.

-a

--
KPLUG-List@kernel-panic.org