Correction:

I had my logs out going over numbers for insurance application and I
must make a correction to my earlier statement.  I did rotate my
tires on the rims on an annual inspection when I had the wheels off
to grease bearings.  At that time the tires had 146 flight hours
since new and showed a very slight side to side uneven wear.  I
attribute that to camber issue and not toe-in / toe-out alignment.  I
would estimate I'll get at least another 100 hours of flight time
before replacement.  The number of takeoffs and landings on these
tires is high as most of my flights are in the local area and not
long cross countries.

Larry Flesner