>Perfect info. The only thing the tires care about is time on the ground:
>running on it, hitting it, pilot abusing the brakes, etc., etc.,

Abusing the brakes with a tail dragger can lead to propeller
rash.  In my KR I've never needed brakes for directional control on
landing or takeoff and seldom ,if ever, touch my brakes until the
tail is firmly on the ground.  If I were flying off grass I think I
could almost fly without brakes.  My right brake has been a bit soft
for a couple of years not but I've never gone through the hassle of
servicing it.  Pads are fine.

Larry Flesner