From: KRnet [mailto:krnet-bounces at list.krnet.org] On Behalf Of Larry&Sallie
Flesner
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2013 11:27 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> wheel alignment

Correction:

I had my logs out going over numbers for insurance application and I must
make a correction to my earlier statement.  I did rotate my tires on the
rims on an annual inspection when I had the wheels off to grease bearings.
At that time the tires had 146 flight hours since new and showed a very
slight side to side uneven wear.  I attribute that to camber issue and not
toe-in / toe-out alignment.  I would estimate I'll get at least another 100
hours of flight time before replacement.  The number of takeoffs and
landings on these tires is high as most of my flights are in the local area
and not long cross countries.

Larry Flesner

please see other KRnet info at http://www.krnet.org/info.html see