Now that we can put all of the name changing stuff behind us, we can start
talking about building again.  For me, I have been distracted by car
projects (been working on a 66" Corvair coupe and an Ultravan) and a plane
project I foolishly bought.  I had bought a Cessna 175 with the geared
engine and it was just filling up my hangar so there was no room to work on
anything - just push planes around.
But I did finally manage to sell it and they came and picked it up today.
So, now my hangar is really spacious.  And I hope to get back to my KR2S.
My fuselage is done and sitting on wheels.  my engine is done (4 Corvair
colleges) and test run.  I have all the stuff to build the wings - spars,
ribs, fuel tanks and wing skins - but I went ahead and bought Dan Heath's
old wings because he's working on a panther now.  That should be a big jump
start.  Monday morning I am going to try and fit them.  Maybe they'll work,
maybe not, but at least it is some forward movement.  Then it's
electronics.  Will let you guys know what happens.

Ray_pilot
New Orleans