I am sure Jim will be very proud of what his plane has become.  Great stuff
all the way around.

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics

Peoples Choice at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best KR at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Interior at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Paint at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Firwwall Forward at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC