Interesting.  Looks like a machinist home made that one.

Brian Kraut.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: KR> identify this brake cylinder?
From: Mark Langford via KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Date: Tue, May 27, 2014 3:40 am
To: "KRnet" <krnet at list.krnet.org>

Can anybody identify the brake cylinder shown in the enclosed photo?
It's a half-inch diameter (unfortunately), and I'm not so sure it's at
the top of its game, despite my "rebuild job", cleaning it out, blowing
out the passages, and putting in new o-rings. In my first taxi test, I
quickly discovered no brakes on the right side. It's not developing
pressure at all, and I'm pretty sure there's no air in the line. I'm
trying to figure out the internal workings, check valve wise.

I'd rather take a serious beating that have to remove this thing,
especially with the panel in place. Come to think of it, that's what
it'll be...a serious beating, but that may have to happen before I can
fly it. Condition inspection is done, so now it's the brakes...

Thanks,

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com
website at http://www.N56ML.com