Mark;

No, I can't identify the brake cylinder.  New one on me.  However, I wanted to
point out something that you've probably already checked.  This will have
little, if any, impact in the short term but may have in the long term.
Depending on which brake fluid you're using, not all O-ring materials are
compatible with all fluids.  Automotive and aviation brake fluids are not the
same, so check compatibility or you may have problems with deteriorating or
ineffective O-ring seals.

By the way: somewhere in the recommended practice manuals it says if your
airplane has sat on the same heading for a year or more or has had any
significant metallic items changed in the cockpit, you'll need to re-swing the
compass.  Get busy!  ;o)

Oscar Zuniga
Medford, OR