I am a member of the LAA out of the UK just because I have a lot of
interest in British aircraft.  As I understand it, if you make  modifications
plans built aircraft in the UK, you have to get the ok from  the engineering
dept within the LAA.  That spar mod might be an  issue.

While mentioning the LAA...the monthly magazine is very good.  Right  on
par with the EAA magazine and maybe better in some ways.  The only  thing I
get little out of is the political/rules that is gone over every  month.  I
don't care much for USA rules and I sure don't care about the  rules in the
UK.  Give me the technical stuff and I am happy.  The  magazine is about $90 a
year.

Kevin Golden
Harrisonville, MO
Streak Shadow in progress (from the UK)
Hiperlight SNS 9 with Jabiru

In a message dated 3/1/2015 6:03:06 P.M. Central Standard Time,  kr