From: Rogelio M. Serrano Jr. via KRnet
Date: 02 March 2015 00:02
To: KRnet
Subject: KR> UK aircraft grade lumber supplier?

Hi Guys,

I hope UK based builders can get in touch.

I live in the Isle of Man and I'm looking for spruce and okoume
plywood suppliers in the northwest of Britain.

I just ordered flat tow bid uni and triax carbon fiber fabric for my spars.

I hope to be building the fuse as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance.

options

-----
No virus found in this message.