Paul Visk wrote:

>>I'm  looking for a suggestion on how to put a bulkhead fitting for my fuel
>>line though my center spar. All the ones in the book are for thin metal
>>bulkheads. Not two inch wood. I   don't  want to just RTV a piece  of tubing
>>in. <<

I would do my best to avoid the spar caps for something that can be bent
out of the way so easily as a fuel line.  Compromising the spar caps is
not something to be done lightly.  Most folks would put that through the
webbing, rather than the caps, and also avoid the uprights inside.  And
after going through the web, I wouldn't worry about immobilizing it with
a fitting or RTV.  It'll be fastened in other ways anyway.  Although
they have their place, I'd view the bulkhead fitting as another expense,
more weight, and two more failure points...

Mark Langford, Harvest, AL
ML "at" N56ML.com
www.N56ML.com