Subject: Re: KR> fuel line through the spar caps?
From: ppaulvsk via KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Date: Fri, August 07, 2015 11:27 am
To: KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Cc: ppaulvsk <ppaulvsk at aol.com>

I wasn't planning on going to the spar cap. Just the center of the web.
After the holes are drilled.  I'm putting a 1/8" plywood doubler over
them.Then run the tube threw it. Like what Mark said. My goal is to keep
the fuek coming out of the  tanks in the same plain befor going though
the firewall to the duel Facet pumps. Larry, there is a horizontal brace
on the back side of the spar and my floor covers the front side. Like
most KR-2S