I wasn't planning on going to the spar cap. Just the center of the web. After
the holes are drilled. ?I'm putting a 1/8" plywood doubler over them.Then run
the tube threw it. Like what Mark said.?My goal is to keep the fuek coming out
of the ?tanks in the same plain befor going though the firewall to the duel
Facet pumps.?Larry, there is a horizontal brace on the back side of the spar
and my floor covers the front side. Like most KR-2S

Paul ViskBelleville Il618-406-4705

-------- Original message --------From: Larry via KRnet <krnet at
list.krnet.org> Date: 8/7/2015  12:45 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: KRnet <krnet at
list.krnet.org> Cc: Larry <laheze at yahoo.com> Subject: Re: KR> fuel line
through the spar caps?
If your KR is built like most KRs, the center section spar is sitting on top of
the bottom longerons which leaves a gap underneath the spar where the fuel line
would easily fit.

Larry H