I made my panel from 3/32 Burch plywood sandwiched by 3 layers of Corbin fiber.
Two on the front and one on the back. With a three inch flange on the bottom
for a stiffener/shelf behind the panel. ?I got the idea of extending the flange
to make a shelf from some guys at the gathering.?This thing is stiff and
?light.?

Paul ViskBelleville Il618-406-4705

-------- Original message --------From: "T. W. Norman via KRnet" <krnet at
list.krnet.org> Date: 9/22/2015  10:17 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: krnet at
list.krnet.org Cc: "T. W. Norman" <Twnorman at msn.com> Subject: KR> Several
Questions:.

Lastly, anyone have suggestions on how to make the panel? I'm thinking
fiberglass or aluminum. I am getting rid of the old panel in hopes I can
simplify the layout so it's more user friendly.

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Trevor Norman

___