Wayne DeLisle Sr.

> What is the height in inches of the tail post for the KR2S? My 2S
> supplement for some reason doesn't give a measurement for it. I
> finally found my original KR2 plans package and the tail post is
> shown as 40" .

Well, the drawing doesn't actually have a scale written on it, but a
quick measuring job shows that the two 14" dimensions are 7" long, so
it's a quarter scale.  The tailpost measures 10.5" so it's 42" long.  I
added something like 4" to it on N56ML and added another two above it in
the form of a rudder horn, and the slipping capability is phenomenal.

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com
http://www.n56ml.com