As you can see most every KR is different.  My KR is stock KR2 with
fuselage extended 24 inches behind the forward spar.  My dimensions
are: 154 3/4 inches from forward face of firewall to rear of vertical
tail post, and 23 inches from rear face of firewall 1/4" ply to
forward face of front spar.  Standard KR2 tail surfaces with the
exception that I moved the horizontal stabilizer forward 2 inchs from
plans location for smoother faring to the rudder.  That moved the
forward vertical spar forward 2 inches also which slightly enlarged
the vertical stabilizer area.  With that exception, all tail surfaces
are built to plans.  I would like to enlarge my tail area as Jeff
Scott did but I'm not willing to take it out of service long enough
to make the changes.  I enjoy flying it too much the way it is.

Larry Flesner