Thanks, Glover, Wayne, Langford and Larry.  It was a posting by Wayne
some time ago that promped the question. His link http://type4store.com/,
located south of Chicago, shows some really nice looking components.
They have polished and ported heads, specially ported to take advantage
of a cam optimized for extracting power at lower RPM'S, Nikisil
cylinders, and some other components, all which look like it would make
an amazing engine.  All that was missing was the drilling for dual
ignition and that may be there too.  I get 100 more RPM with both
ignitions running so dual ignition is a performance feature, not just a
safety feature.

I'm not interested in doing anything with my Type 1 GP2180.  Couldn't be
happier with it but the Type 4 looks like a great choice were I wanting
something biggerbetterfaster.  A smooth 6 cylinder Corvair with an
Ellison is probably the better choice it appears since a number of KR
people have made that decision along the way.

So I was just curious.  Thanks for the responses.

Mike
KSEE

It's time to unwind
The road is waiting for you. Visit avis.com to reserve. Book Now.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/56a3b92ea6942392e4940st04vuc