From: KRnet [mailto:krnet-bounces at list.krnet.org] On Behalf Of n357cj via
KRnet
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2016 4:23 PM
To: KRnet
Cc: n357cj
Subject: KR> Fwd: Tail Addition and fuselage lengths

Hey guys,
just poking around again to see if I can get any more fuselage dimensions as
requested in the post below. I only have about 12 right now and that does
not get a very good data base going. It is a bit warmer now in most parts so
take a tape measure with you to the hanger and do the best you can even it
is just to the closest inch.
Thanks,
Joe Horton