When you need to inspect and maintain, you got to open up everything to look
see and get your both hands on.  The front deck is a stock RR factory deck
that I cut and installed bracing about 8 inches forward of the instrument
panel.  There are 26 inspection openings available on the wing on N6242.
All the stuff I had to do since flight testing started would have been next
to impossible without that access.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/expercraft/sidwood/9411046284f8b629f60db3.jpg

Sid Wood
Tri-gear KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD, USA

Joe I too haves are
Removal deck. I now have 610 hours one collapsed  nose wheel from a out
landing in tough field no damage at all

You will really wish you did have it as well as removal rear deck when it
comes time for annual.
PHIL Matheson