Subject: Re: KR> Removable Front Deck
From: Mark Langford via KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Date: Fri, May 06, 2016 4:41 am
To: "KRnet" <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Cc: ml at n56ml.com

Imagine trying to access your brake cylinders. First step is to climb
into the KR and lay down across the seat. Impossible? Yes, so you'll
have to lay across the seat with your butt up on the longeron and feet
dangling over the wing, while you finagle your shoulder through the 6"
slot formed between the panel and main spar. But your shoulder is all
net.org to change options