Ron,? ? ? ? I've heard some hardcore motorcycle dudes would do the same thing. ?
Paul Visk. ? Belleville IL. ? ?618 406 4705

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S?4

-------- Original message --------
From: Ronald Wright via KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Date: 06/06/2016  3:19 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Cc: Ronald Wright <ronwright5 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: KR> Ethanol

It is a simple matter to separate the ethanol out of the gas.? They recommend
using Premium fuel due to a drop in octane when taking the ethanol out.? Get a
clear tank, add ethanol fuel, dump in water and watch it separate out the
ethanol/water solution.? Drain out the ethanol/water and you only have unleaded
auto fuel left over.? If you want the specific amount of water to use per
gallon, Google the question and you will easily find several methods for doing
this.? Simple and easy to use.? Doesn't take very long to do it either..

Another solution was to add a long length of clear tubing to the gas can with a
shut off valve at the bottom.? Dump in the water to the fuel, turn the can
upside down and shake.? Watch the water/ethanol separate in the clean tubing;
open the valve and let the ethanol/water drain out;? what you have left is pure
gasoline.

Works great.? Your choice as to whether or not you want to try it.

Ron