I have removed the Force one hub by making a specialized puller.

You copy the hub bolt pattern into a 1/4"thick steel sheet.
Remove the prop bolt and hub  washer.
Take a socket and install the bolt thru it into the hub, then add
another socket so that it sticks out the front of the hub a 1/4".
For the 2nd socket I used the one used to remove the prop hub bolt.
Install the plate over the socket, adding 6 bolts thru to hub, tighten
them up to about 50 foot pounds each, make sure to tighten them evenly.
Then hit the plate in the center with a hammer, the hub will pop off and
will be prevented from falling on the floor by the hub bolt.

I have used this technique twice to remove the hub.

Al Hawkins
KR2
Port Coquitlam BC.
Canada