hi mark,

thanks for sharing more of your experience. I am still contemplating the
process to get you a better experience and produce better integrity for the
archives which I have used numerous times. its an awesome resource.

sooooo.... how about this, the text string produces a friendly reply back to
the sender that the rules require deleting the original message?

I'm just bouncing things here, and very tired. just got back from watching
midnight showing of Sully, good movie (about an engine out, off-field landing)!

-cp