From: KRnet <krnet-bounces at list.krnet.org> on behalf of Dj Merrill via KRnet
<krnet at list.krnet.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2016 4:28 PM
To: KRnet
Cc: Dj Merrill
Subject: Re: KR> last chance ENOUGH!!!!!!

On 09/08/2016 04:08 PM, Joel LaRock via KRnet wrote:
> Well put

Thanks, Joel.  I do appreciate the support.

Intending this as positive, constructive feedback, I did have to cringe
a bit though since you didn't trim any of the previous text (leaving the
entire message I sent in your reply), and you put your reply at the top,
which is exactly what I was saying not to do...  :-)

Guys and gals, can we put our collective minds together and come up with
a way to solve this issue?  What Mark is asking us to is very simple,
and I think we should be able to help the group to learn how to reply to
the messages properly.

-Dj