^Mark L. "About a month ago I put some Slime ^in it, and it's still holding 50
psi."
I don't have access to nitrogen for my tires, nitrogen is what we used in the
Army, I do have access to slime and I use it in my ?tires with great success.
Another useful item I recommend is the tire pressure gauges that are also stem
caps. ?You can purchase them at Walmart or auto parts stores for about $10 or
less. ?When your tire pressure is good then the cap is green if the pressure
gets below 35 psi the tab turns red. I look at them every time I walk by. ?Even
the cheap ones work.

Joe Nunley?CW2 US Army RetiredBaker JROTC Instructor?Baker Florida?