From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Dana Overall
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 4:24 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: Re: KR>assembly plant

RV, the general has done so little homework you would probably spend more
time in doing so than he has done in preparation for his post.  General, we
really are not bashing for the sake of bashing it is just so painfully
obvious you have not done a bit of homework.  Man, if you can do this for
less than a couple million (look an Lancair, it almost sent them into
bankruptcy) and in less than 5 years I'll make a promise...............Upon
reaching youjr 1st. year in operation anniversary, I'll dance naked in the
street in front of your airplane factory until I get thrown in a Mexican
jail.  Anybody care to join me and make a kanga line??

Dana Overall
Richmond, KY
RV-7 slider/fuselage, Imron black, "Black Magic"
Finish kit ordered!! Buying Instruments. Hangar flying my Dynon.
http://rvflying.tripod.com
do not archive