Fraser wrote:

> I just wish all you guys would give your measurements in real terms, ie
> millimeters, kg, Newtons, etc, instead of these ancient english imperial
> things.  Pity you didn' t throw the imperial system overboard with the tea
> in Boston, all those years ago!  Makes my head ache, having to do the
> conversions.

I agree wholeheartedly!  We almost got smart and made the big move to metric
in the seventies, but somehow the effort got side tracked, and we're mired
in the dark ages again.  There's nothing worse than a slug!  I'm 100% for
the move to metric.  I lived in Germany for three years and loved it (and
for many other reasons)...

Mark Langford, Huntsville, AL
N56ML "at"  hiwaay.net
see KR2S project at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford