Gavin
I wanted to respond to your question about books by suggesting the Tony
Bingelis books, Firewall Forward, Sports Plane Builder, and Sports Plane
Construction Techniques. All 3 are valuable references that should be part
of your library. I think there is a supplier that offers all 3 books as a
package deal at a discount. I started surfing the net to see if I could
find who the supplier was and got distracted and never replied. I know when
we have a question we all want the answer right now, but we all have busy
lives. Be patient with us. You will know you are blacklisted when you are
kicked off the KR net and that doesn't happen very often. Maybe someone on
the net knows where to buy the books as a package deal without having to
research it.

Robert J. (Jack) Cooper
kr2coo...@earthlink.net
http://www.jackandsandycooper.com/kr2.html