  From: Ron Freiberger
  To: KR Builders and Flyers
  Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 8:23 AM
  Subject: KR>Fiberglass

  While we're on the subject (again), I'll ask one.  If the original design
  was OK in dynel, which is pretty springy, is it really necessary to run
  glass at 45 degrees?  Or do we just do it out of habit?

  Ron Freiberger
  mailto: rfreiber...@swfla.rr.com

  see KRnet list details at http://www.krnet.org/instructions.html