If I am not mistaken it is 1.5 ounce. If you can get an aircraft
   spruce catalog they have a section on fiberglass and it tells the
   types and weights of glass used on different types of planes.
   >From: Gavin Donohoe
   >To: KR builders and pilots
   >Subject: KR>Fiberglass
   >Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 19:50:09 +1000
   >
   >Well I guess all of you have nothing holding your KR's together other
   than epoxy!!!!! I thought this list was to help people like myself who
   are all alone out here with no local help.
   >You know I really don't have the information in my instruction book
   or the plans. Why doesn't someone tell me what weight glass you have
   used and where you get the information ? it's ALMOST AS IF I've BEEN
   BLACKLISTED this isn't really such a silly question is it compared to
   some I've read on here.