call aircraft spruce 887-477-7823 get a catalog  5.85 oz/sq. yd. p/n 7533-60
seen on page 29
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gavin Donohoe
  To: KR builders and pilots
  Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 3:50 AM
  Subject: KR>Fiberglass

  Well I guess all of you have nothing holding your KR's together other than
epoxy!!!!! I thought this list was to help people like myself who are all alone
out here with no local help.
  You know I really don't have the information in my instruction book or the
plans. Why doesn't someone tell me what weight glass you have used and where
you get the information ?  it's ALMOST AS IF I've BEEN BLACKLISTED  this isn't
really such a silly question is it compared to some I've read on here.

  Gav

  ---