>Lift the tail too early on full power in the KR with 110hp
>Corvair engine and you will enevitably join these ranks. Throttle back too
>quickly and you'll go the other way. I know this from bitter experience.

This is exactly why I recommend slow throttle movement at all times.

>Of equal relevance is the KR pitch sensitivity. Trying to control nose
>attitude at low speed close to the ground when you've just lifted off
>unintentionally due to ground effect in a high speed taxi is no mean task in
>the KR especially if you're set on getting straight down again.

Again, cautious application of controls should always rule. Relative to
size the rudder, elevator, and ailerons on the KR are huge.
They give great maneuverability, which is an asset to those who want to
wring out the plane AND a killer of the unprepared.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
lar...@socal.rr.com