From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Mark Jones
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 10:24 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> spar construction

Sounds like a plan to me Brian. And well thought out. You should have
sufficient time with the T-88 to accomplish what you propose. Just remember
that T-88 is as slick as owl poop until it starts to set and things can move
around if you are not careful.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI  USA
E-mail me at flyk...@wi.rr.com