just don't want to spend the one (1) percent to get started - is clearly
prevalent among this group.

++++++++++++++++++

I have been following posts on this net for over a year and I am hard
pushed to understand where you sucked this one out.  Isolated cases
maybe, but PREVALENT AMONG THIS GROUP - Issssssh.

>From what I can make out everyone has plans, some folks have more than
one set.  The vendor has effectively sold the rights to build 10,000
Kr's (and collected the loot) - 80% of that will just never happen, so
all-in-all the vendor is doing Ok.

RR continues to do business thanks to this net and the folks that
control it and keep it clean.  Without KRnet, this brilliant little
airplane would have shrivelled up and disappeared many years ago - in
stead it grew and matured to what it is today (thanks to KRnet and those
FEW guys). I have no doubt that this would please Kenny no end, I am
sure he would have done the same and more, but he ran out of time.

The vendor is extremely fortunate, she gets a great deal of respect,
patience and tolerance from the group (in general) in return for a
pretty weak service in the light of guys like Steve Rahm who have a
competing product and work very hard at every single customer (and
potential customer)

-----------------------

Does the word "thief" come to mind?

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Mr. Leone from Worland, Wyoming - who are you talking to?  Who are the
thieves?  Do you also believe that thieves are PREVALENT in the group?

Do your homework before you hop on this bandwagon and check into the
history of the KR series - the copyright infringement started right back
there.

Kenny showed us how to use hardware store stuff to make an airplane -
period.

Most are built in this way, but in terms of actual design, wing section,
hardware etc. the original design has been "fixed" and the solutions
passed on to us all (gratis) by the guys that get zip for their trouble.

At an average of $100 per set (over the years), RR has collected around
a million smackers for the plans alone - and KR net makes it work -
free.

Ironically, the only impact RR has had on the development of the KR is
to stall it - so they can sell their outdated components.

As the man said - your results may differ

Steve J