Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
N56ML "at" hiwaay.net
see KR2S project at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
Ken wrote:

> I don't mind having my math corrected, but you didn't. I got the same
> difference, but at my age, 56% reduction is "about" 50%.   :-)

Sorry.  I read it as 1.5" would be an increase of 50% over 1", but that's
not what you said.  You are absolutely right.  I can only attribute it to
paint fumes, of which the basement is full at the moment.  I'm whipping a
"final" coat of primer on everything that needs it.  I discovered one
aileron that I forgot to Smooth Prime on the bottom, and rolled some
Ultimate 2K urethane primer into the pinholes.  I suspect that it'll work
every bit as good as Smooth Prime, for half the price, without the
prohibition on wet sanding, and best of all, it's urethane.  I'll let y'all
know if it works tomorrow.   I may just do a final weight and balance
tomorrow as well...

Ma Langford, Huntsville, AL