From: KRnet

Date: 12/01/04 18:03:10

To: KRnet

Subject: KR> spars

What's the common thinking about making the main spar one piece? I don't
mean a solid spar, just constructing the built-up spar 17' long(KR-1) insead
of doing it in three pieces. I'd like to do this for some peace of mind (I
don't completely trust the WAFs, and no amount of reasoning will convince me
otherwise).

I also plan to leave the wing one piece by not cutting it open in the first
place.

The archives seemed unhelpful for me on this issue.

Thoughts?

John Lindner

jrlind...@comcast.net