Jack,
Not being a expert, but a Motor mechanic, fuel pumps , as you know pump
better than they suck. I would be placing the pumps as close to the tanks as
possible.

Conceder what pressure is recommended for your Carbie. I will be using twin
Stromberg Carbs, they run at 3 psi, I have pumps that are a standard 6 psi.
Holley Carbs make a fuel regulator that a lot of high performance vehicle
use, and I will be placing on in line near the Carbie.

But as usual, do some home work on your fuel pressures required for your
Carbie, or you may have flooding problems.

Phillip Matheson
mathe...@dodo.com.au
Australia
VH PKR