> i had the same problem with the plastic brake line blowing out from
> fitting
> pinch pressure. i found a product from parker hydrolic , it's parker
> parflex,
> nylon tube  # nn-4-062, in natural instead of black so you can see
> air bubbles.
> it's rated 500 psi & 200 deg.. it has a.127 wall thickness that will
> hold all
> the compression fitting pressure without leaking or pinching out!
>  this stuff is flexable & very tough, perfect for brake lines
> thruout. use
> this stuff & forget about brake lines forever,,,,unless you cut it
>   steve jones,venice fl, n212kr
Steve,
        I'm cleaning out some of my old mail. I did take your advise and
replaced both my brake lines with the lines in your message. The
improvement was nothing short of dramatic. I no longer have any fear of
stopping. Thank you for the information. Just a little side note is that
the lines need a little bit of modification to get the tubing to fit the
compression fittings but nothing that is difficult.

Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com