Jerry and I have a dilemma.  Our WB gave us very conflicting results with
each scenario that we performed.  It had Jerry weighing 35 pounds and me
weighing 37 pounds different from the empty weight.

You guys, WHO HAVE DONE THIS, what did you use to weigh your planes?  We are
using 2 bathroom scales with a board over them under each wheel and one
under the tail.  The tail weights are consistant and are reasonable, but the
other ones are all over the place.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you in Mt. Vernon - 2006 - KR Gathering
There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for building
is over.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC