Hey Colin I miss something or what? Learned? NOT just a pile of hours
figuring out if the engineers were lying before the aircraft was released
for use in the Army.
Doug
p.s. Most of the time the aircraft proved up to claims but every now and
then the crowbar would be needed to extract the armored seat pan from my
arse cheeks when I managed to throw something at the bird that engineer
types don't think of. (combat gross weight is always higher than the book
says)

There are more learned than I, say Jim Ferris, and Doug Rupert that can
comment further if this thread continues....

Colin Rainey