"The reason I ask is I think to get the
useful load for my 250lb frame I need to up the wing span to 27 feet.  I would
do this by adding 36 inches
to the stub wings."

Yea Craig I had the same concerns. I am 6'-5" and liquid cooled so a stock KR
was out of the question from day one. I went with Diehl outer skins and outer
spars built to plans. My stub wing was increased a foot on both sides. I used
the same spar cap dimensions with more verticals and the addition of a 1/4"
plywood laminated to the aft side of the main spar. That won't get me to 27
feet but it will help offset the additional weight that I signed up for.

Stephen Teate
Paradise, Texas

The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient,
you should delete this message.  Access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorized, and any disclosure, copying,
distribution or action taken or omitted in reliance on it
is prohibited and may be unlawful.