Oscar,

Here goes...  I don't know many KR's that meet the designers "gross weight"
limit.  There may be some and it would be good to know if there are.  When I
saw Marty Roberts, back when he was "big", put another person as large as he
was, at least, and fly off like the KR did not even know it had a load, I
figured that if you can fit it into a plans size KR, it can handle it.  Now
you won't be doing any aerobatics in it, but, I think ( definitely my
"personal opinion" and your results will vary ), that the KR is way "over
designed".

There, do you feel "shot down"?  Please don't, we know you are here because
you love us, and we are glad to have you.  Why have I never met you at a KR
Gathering.  Oscar, you need to change that.  Come to the Gathering next year
and maybe you will end up owning a KR.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you at the 2011 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN
There is a time for building and it never seems to end.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC