The information I have is that the KR is designed/specified for 6g at 900lbs
gross.  Given that, my understanding is that an increase in gross should be
OK as long as it's accompanied by a corresponding reduction in maximum g's.
For example, 6g at 900lbs represents the same load as 4g at 1350 lbs.
Therefore, in that example, so long as there are no maneuvers that exceed 4g
(still higher than the 3.8g for aircraft certified in the Normal category),
a gross of 1350lbs would still be safe.  Have I got that right or are there
other factors that need to be considered?

Cheers,

Tony King
Queensland Australia