Dan I have to reply to you only, I bought a KR2 from a estate sale in
order to help the family out, Now this was from RR, the original plans
are missing and I've have call and fax R R with no result, I don't feel
like that I 'm stealing anything from anybody I just want to finest the
project , I don't have to steal, there are always people there how want
to point finger or make some kind of statement. stealing is when you take
some thing that belong from some else,I paid for this,  I did right thing
by trying to contact RR, what else can I do? I have this plane  I need to
know how to assemble it. I need to build wings and canopies Thank  you
for your Information.
Bob