Bob,
I have to think that you and Mark Langford are right
about the price, but cannot understand why she would
not take the money and retire. She'd still have her KR
friends all over the world and the time she needs to
enjoy her family and life.
I do think she cares enough about the plane to want to
keep it in business, even if she's not running the
company.
Hope you're having some great flying weather in Harker
Heights. We had a beautiful day here in East Anglia
and tomorrow just promises to be even better.
Frank

--- "Robert L. Stone" <rsto...@hot.rr.com> wrote:

> Frank,
>      I heard that Mark Langford by himself or with
> some other people tried
> to purchase the business from Mrs Rand and the price
> was so high that it was
> obvious, she does not want to sell.
>
> Bob Stone

Frank Ross,