Frank Ross wrote:

> When Jeanette gets tired of running this business, it
> will probably be bought for a small fee by one of the
> competitors ...

It won't be for "small" fee....trust me on that!  And for that reason, I
don't believe it will ever be sold, but will simply roll downhill to the
anyway, as years of liability would likely be purchased along with the
company.  I think the sure-fire way to get plans is to send her a money
order of the proper amount including shipping, and you'll eventually get
them.  See http://www.fly-kr.com/ and click on the plane of your choice to
get a price list that includes plans and shipping prices.

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net