JR
No putdown intended but the way you asked that question and content of fuel
tanks etc...
If you don't know, and don't know how to calculate what effects, this
network won't solve it for you. You need to stick to a header tank and go
fly a KR2S.
Take a look in the archives under fuel tanks, and then educate yourself by
looking at my website for header tank info, Mark Langford's site for stub
wing tanks, Mark Jones' and Larry Flesner's sites for wing tanks.
Then go find yourself a good CFI, and pay him for an hour of his time, and
have him teach you weight and balance.  That is the only safe way I know to
build more than just a header tank setup...

New netters, not negative, but before asking a bunch of the same questions,
check the archives per the information page for signup, and see if there
has been anything posted ont he subject. Secondly, take the time to READ
ALL the construction pages, and some of the completion pages of KR's.
There is a wealth of information there, and will answer many of the
questions that are posted here over and over.  Before ever even looking to
buy my KR2, I spent 2 months just reading posts, and reading web pages and
getting educated that way.  Once you have that knowledge, ask about what is
missing to fill the gap....

Colin Rainey
First National Mortgage Sources
Lending Solutions in All 50 States