From: "Louis Cronje" <lcro...@vodamail.co.za>
To: <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 6:51 AM
Subject: KR> Fuel Tanks

Hi All,

I have recently purchased a stock KR2. I am starting with PPL so not flying
it yet. I have had a couple of changes in mind. The biggest one at the
moment is the header tank. This craft only has a 10 gal header tank. It is
about 4 gal short of where I would like to be. The prefabricated header tank
on Fly KR, is that a 12 gal tank and are they still producing these? How do
I add an additional 4 gal of fuel without major structural work? Is the best
a 4 gal tank behind cockpit?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Louis Cronje